Buying a Franchise
Franchising is quickly becoming the most successful form of creating your own personal business all over the world. Even so, it still has some risks inherent to any other business venture, and should be analysed accordingly.
Recruitment Vision recommends all potential franchise applicants to:
- Ensure you thoroughly assess your reasons for wanting to start your own business
- Evaluate the lifestyle, time management required, income changes, and commitment required for owning your own business
- Ensure you have adequate working capital to successfully support yourself while you initially establish your new business
- Seek appropriate legal and accounting advice from professionals in these fields
- Ensure you only deal with members of the Franchise Council of Australia to increase your protection against unscrupulous operators